1. If you've been following me for a while, you know that I took a leap and moved outside of the classroom into a Instructional Facilitator role. This has been so challenging for me and has proven to be a difficult transition. I was beginning to think I was never going to gain my teacher's
2. I attended a Pampered Chef party last weekend and got the burning sensation to begin selling. Well ladies and gentleman, I decided to take the plunge!!!! I will be having my launch party on March 7. I must confess I am just as nervous as I am excited! All this is about to be mine!!!! I'm going to be cooking up a storm!
3. Our new small groups started two weeks ago and let me just tell you, this one is GREAT! We are doing Beth Moore's Believing God and boy is my faith being stretched and tested. Before doing this study, I thought I had faith, but I now realize, I was just scratching the surface.
4. One of my sweet Kindergarten teachers sells Thirty One products and gave me a free bag to show her thankfulness for helping her this year! Shut the front door!!!!! How awesome was that?? This is the keep it caddy in one of the new prints for this season. Love It!
5. Lastly, this week has been super long and ended on a not so great note. One of my teachers has been telling me since the beginning of the year that no matter how bad things seem, I am always so optimistic and happy (are we sure she is talking about me?????) She even gave me a nickname....Rainbow Brite! This instantly makes me feel better, even on the worst day. Today she told me that in my job I am my own island, but my island is in their lake, and they (teachers) love me! Who can ask for more???
That's my Five for Friday! Head over and link up with Kacey!