Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday....We Meet Again!

Well the second Monday back after Spring Break wasn't any easier!  My internal clock just doesn't seem to get the fact that I need to go to bed at a decent hour.  At night, I can't get tired (I blame the Hunger Games books!) and I stay up till 12 or 1 and then am in a coma  can't get up in the morning.  I love my class this year, but I can't wait for summer break to get here!  Sleeping in until 8 (I have the twins, remember?!?!?!) and playing with my girls.

Have you ever had a day where you were prepped and ready to go, but when you arrived at school NOTHING went as planned?????  That was pretty much my day today.  My kids were great and I had all my plans ready to go, but when it came to executing the plan, it wasn't happening!  I like to call it The Monday Fog.  It comes in and wipes away all good intentions that I had for the day and replaced them with chaos.

One plus to Mondays, is Taco Night and it was extra yummy tonight!  My bloggy bff, Amber from Adventures of Third Grade Teacher, was feeling better and able to join in on the fiesta.  We talk all the time, but when she doesn't make it to Taco Night, I miss our weekly face to face!

Another good thing is there is only 1 Monday per week, and this one is almost over!!!!!!  Anyone else have a case of the Monday Fog????????

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog....love it! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover