Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pinnacle Day 2 Reflection

It would AMAZING if we could provide each student in grades 4-12 with a laptop! The classroom described in the article sounds as though they are using technology to enhance their teaching, rather then tailoring their lessons to fit the technology. I am sure that the students are excited to come to class and learn each day. I am very fortunate that I have 6 desktops and 4 laptops in my classroom along with a SMART board, clickers, a SMART slate, doc cam, projector, and ipod touches. My students only time to really interact with this type of technology is at school so I feel that I need to integrate it into as much of our day as possible. I find this difficult because my students are lower performing and must have intense instruction in reading and math. In the new school year I want to be able to increase the amount of technology that I use in my classroom, while also giving my students the instruction they need to be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover