Monday, June 18, 2012

Carolina Blogger Meet Up!!!

Today should have been my first official vacation day off school, but alas, we had Common Core Math training.  I led the presentation on unpacking Math Investigations, (which I LOVE!) but doing to presentation 3 TIMES was a bit much for me!!!  I think by the end I had memorized the video we showed ha!  Tomorrow is Reading and Writing Workshop (My FAV!!!) so I am excited but a little sad to know that I won't be using it in my own classroom :(

On to more happy things...My blogging and real life BFF Amber over at Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher  and I are planning a Carolina Blogger Meet Up!!!



A few months ago some other bloggers met up in Raleigh and we both really wanted to go, but it was at a hectic time and I wasn't able to make it.  Being from the Charlotte area, our SC friends can come too!  We have picked the date, but haven't decided where!  Any ideas????

If you are interested in meeting up, fill out the form below and start spreading to word!  If you know other Carolina Bloggers, invite them to come.  Feel free to take the graphic and let other bloggers and readers know about it!


And another happy thing is that it is Taco Monday!!!!!  Not only did I get to spend the training today with Amber, we had Tacos together!  How could I not be happy after that???  

9 comments:

  1. Ahh! Is it bad I am tempted to come from Alabama? HAH! I am dying to come to a blogger meet up AND I love both yours and Ambers blogs. Road trip maybe? =)

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would LOVE to have some visitors!!!! I'm thinking we should just make it a Southern meet up :)

      Delete
  2. Elisabeth,
    Would you be willing to give that presentation ONE MORE TIME for me? I'm so overwhelmed with CC. ARGH.

    I'm so excited for August and can't wait to meet you face-to-face :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only would I do it for you, I will come up with a fun dance to go with it! I'm excited to meet my bloggy friend :)

      Delete
  3. I just found your blog and I love it! I have one year old twin girls so it was especially fun to find your blog! I am your newest follower! If you get a chance I would love for you to check out my blog at wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com
    Lisen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How Neat! I am your newest follower too :) we will compare twin notes.

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog and am your newest follower! "Carolina" caught my eye! :) I'm in Greenville SC, but since I've only been blogging for less than 2 weeks I don't think I'm qualified for a "meet up" yet. LOL

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness
    Come join my 100 Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover