Saturday, December 29, 2012

Its the End of the World As We Know It

Wow!  Where did 2012 go????  I can't believe my sweet girls are 2 now, Christmas has come and gone and we are getting ready to ring in a brand new year!  There are lots of 'end of the world as we know it'  type things happening as we say goodbye to 2012.

Were any of you following all that Mayan calendar stuff?  The Hubs and I watched a Nat Geo special on it (not that I believed the world was ending) and it was pretty interesting.  Glad that we all made it through that!

The Fiscal Cliff is another end of the world issue that is very concerning.  While our existence isn't being questioned, the possible tax increases are super scary.  I can't imagine having to budget $7 for milk!!!  I know there are larger issues, this is just one that I immediately saw affecting my fam. (not to mention all the taxes!!!!)

 What happened to the good ol' days where you could go into the Mercantile and get a peppermint candy for 1 Cent????  Oh yea that was in my Little House on the Prairie book I was reading HA!  I love all my modern conveniences, but LOVE thinking about life back in those times.

Well ready or not 2012 is coming to an end and 2013 is coming in with a bang!  To celebrate my favorite  REM Song, I am having an End of Year TPT Sale!!!

Thanks to Michelle at The 3AM Teacher for this super cute frame, Nicole at Rowdy in Room 300 for the font

What fun New Year's plans do you have?  The Hubs and I will be spending it with the girls, playing with their 100's of new toys!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover