Monday, December 31, 2012

Ringing in the New Year!!

It is hard to believe that it is already time to think about New Year's Resolutions!  I am usually very good at making them and horrible at keeping them!  I am linking up with Jen from The Teacher's Cauldron for her New Year's Linky.


First up is my personal resolution:  
SCRAPBOOKING!  I used to be so great at making pages and keeping up with the latest event, then life happened, AKA the twins were born!  I have all kinds of papers, albums, a cricut and lots of cartridges just sitting saying, 'we're waiting, come play!' Every time I attempt to start, something more important gets in the way laundry, cooking, cleaning I am called to do something else.  I love crafting and resolve to get back to that in 2013!  Hear that my Scrapbooking friends??? I WILL be coming to the next Scrapbooking night!!!  Can I bring wine?  Ha!

Second is my blogging resolution:
I want to be more consistent with posting.  I used to be pretty regular, but then with the job switch, I find it hard to have exciting things to blog about!  I am not in my own classroom, so I don't want to hurt a teacher's feelings by talking about their class.  No more excuses!  I WILL post more!

There ya have it!  Head over and link up with Jen!  

Bring it on 2013!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover