Thursday, June 13, 2013

Climbing Out From Under My Rock!

Wow!!! I can't believe it's been a month since my last post! The end of the year was truly a whirlwind. With testing, testing and more testing, I have been so busy helping teachers that I had nothing interesting to blog about (and was lacking the energy as well!) Today is day 1 of my summer vacation and I am excited about doing fun stuff with the twins! Of course I have grand plans for us, we will see how much gets done!!! Today we will be enjoying a lazy day at home and swimming in the pool. They LOVE to swim (in 2 feet of water) and have been waiting for this day for weeks.

We also have booked our Disney Trip for September!!!! The girls are going to be so excited! I had no clue that Disney offered free dinning during the fall! We have almost always been to Disney in July, can you say HOT! As we were beginning to make plans a friend told me about free dinning in the fall and I began to investigate. Depending on which resort you stay at, you are eligible for different dinning packages- FOR FREE!! We are staying at Disney All Star Movies Resort. We have never stayed on the Disney properties, always opting to stay at a condo or house off property, thinking it was cheaper. Not the case when you have free dinning! We were eligible for 2 quick service meals and 1 snack a day, we upgraded to 1 sit down meal a day. This means we are doing a character meal Every.Single.Day. Stay tuned for more info on our trip later!




The best news is the trip is already 100% paid for! Yes you read that correct. I am using money made selling Pampered Chef this month to pay for it! I became a consultant a little over 3 months ago and God is blessing my business!!! I am doing something fun and enjoyable and getting paid to do it! I have also added a link to my PC store right on my blog, so if you need something and don't have a consultant, please use me!!! Items can be directly shipped right to your home! Right now PC is offering something they have NEVER done....FREE new consultant kits!!! You can try out Pampered Chef for nothing this month! If you want more info on making extra money, getting free products, or just being recognized for the work your doing, I would love to talk to you about this wonderful opportunity!


Well I'm off to play in the pool with my girlies!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on booking your Disney trip! The free dining plan sounds like a great deal. We were planning to go in the fall, but we are now planning to go next spring so that we can meet up with family. You will love staying on Disney property. We were at the All-Star Music Resort last year. It was nothing fancy, but it was perfect for the amount of time that we actually spent in the room. I highly recommend the Tusker House in Animal Kingdom for brunch. Corinne was dying to meet Daisy Duck, and this was the only character meal that we could find with her. The food was awesome, and she got to dance with Daisy! It sounds like you are off to a great start with your summer!

    Julie
    TheHipTeacher

    ReplyDelete

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover