Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so blessed to be called Mommy by two sweet girls! Being mommy to Raegan and Kenley has truly been my most difficult, yet rewarding job. They keep me smiling and bring me joy daily. I couldn't imagine life without them! I hope all the mothers, mothers to be, and those patiently waiting on God to fill their arms with a baby have a amazing day!

My awesome husband made me fancy breakfast in bed!!! I may be a little spoiled!!!

Love my man!!! He knows how sentimental I am! He researched making these for weeks!!!

New charms for my Pandora bracelet! 


This week we also celebrated our moms in first grade. A big shout out to Christy and Tammy at Fluttering Through First Grade for creating this adorable Spa Mom! My kiddos did a great job creating them! We then had a treat for the moms of cookies and tea or lemonade. The cookies weren't just chips ahoy (those are delicious!) we served the special Peperidge Farms cookies!! It was a blast and the moms felt super special! God truly blessed me by sending me my dream job this year!


"Her children rise up and call her blessed." Proverbs 31:28




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover