Monday, July 20, 2015

Pinnacle Day 1 Reflection 3-2-1


3 Things I Found Out
1. I need to get more comfortable with TPAC and know how to utilize it better in my classroom.
2. I am excited about trying the menu idea to allow students to work through a learning task.
3. I am not ready to go back to school and for summer break to end!!


2 Interesting Things
1. Moving from first grade to fourth grade, I am excited about the new technology ideas that I will be able to use in my classroom.
2.  I like the idea of making my classroom more individualized for each student.  I am having a hard time wrapping my head around the planning aspect.

1 question I still have
1. How to manage the time to learn about the different technology ideas and then plan the lessons to incorporate them into my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover