Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Celebrate the 4th with a Sale!

I hope you have a great time celebrating the 4th of July!  Maybe your heading out to a picnic, barbecuing at home, having fun on the water, or just hanging out at home.  I am relaxing with my family at Myrtle Beach, SC!  It was supposed to rain all day today so we went shopping and guess what decided to show it face....THE SUN!!  We did manage to head out to the ocean around 4, and plan to hit it all day tomorrow.

I am linking up with several other sellers and throwing a 4th of July sale tonight and all day tomorrow  at my TPT.  Enjoy 20% off and make sure you head over to Mrs. Reed's blog Flying into First Grade and check out all the other awesome sellers having sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover