Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas is Over, but here's a freebie!

It doesn't seem like Christmas should already be over!  I just got finished wrapping presents and now there are no presents under my tree.  The twins racked up this Christmas and shouldn't want/need ANYTHING for sometime.
This isn't everything either!  They also got baby dolls, strollers, and a ball pit.

Christmas Morning

Taken at 4 days old















Its very hard for me to believe that last year at this time, I was a new mother to twin girls and was passing out every chance I could just to sleep a few minutes at a time.  They are so active now and are just learning how to stand and cruise around furniture.

Between playing with the twins, and eating (we all know that's what the holidays are really for!) I have been working on Reading Comprehension Strategy Posters.  I am happy to say they are finally done!  I have put all 6 together in my TPT store.  Check out this preview of them!





If you like these make sure you head over to my TPT store and pick up your set! 

And as promised for all my loyal followers, I am giving the Making Connections poster away as a freebie!!!  If you would like to get yours, click here!

Hope you are enjoying your break!  Now time to snuggle up with my new Kindle and read, read, read!!!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Your twins are precious. I'm a twin myself. The connection
    twins have is so special.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Is your twin a sister or a brother? We have 4 sets of twins at my school! And 2 sets of teacher twins, one set both teach kindergarten! Our principal jokes and tells new staff members that you either have twins or are a twin to work with us. We are having the best time with them. They are getting the age now where they miss each other and want to hold hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amber! I can send them right over :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! We are blog twins! And speaking of twins, yours are PRECIOUS! These photos of them at four days are amazing. You do NOT look like you'd just given birth! :) I love the freebie--thank you! I'm going to check out your TpT store now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberly, you are too sweet!! We are having the best time with the girls. I am giving all these reading posters away in your interested check out this post http://emhaywood.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-previously-posted-about-my-sweet.html

    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, they are so cute! I now follow your blog and your TpT store! :)

    Amanda
    amanda.nickerson84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Amanda! I will get your poster set out to you :)

    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover