Saturday, August 4, 2012

Carolina Girls, Best in the World!

Today was our Carolina Blogger Meetup and while our numbers were small, we had a great time!  Whats the saying, three's a crowd?  Well we had a party then!  I just love getting together with other teachers because there is always something to talk about.  We chatted about the new school year, common core, crafts on pinterest, and blogs we read.  I really enjoyed getting to know these ladies and missed those that couldn't join us.

Only teacher bloggers would go blindly into a meet up not knowing who they were meeting, not to mention we put exactly where we were meeting out there for all the web to see!  But honestly, it was like we were old friends as soon as we said "Hi, my name is _____"



I missed the black, white and grey memo on what to wear!  Loud called and they want their dress back!  (just for you Huff!)

Make sure you check these ladies out!

Amber

Angie
Timeouts and Tootsie Rolls
Kathy
Kathys Coordinated Class
And just incase your wondering, that is the famous Rebecca (my former principal)!  A fun time was had by all and I can't wait to meet up with more bloggers in Columbia.

9 comments:

  1. The picture isn't showing up on my computer! :( I can't look at my beautiful hip pose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it now! I copied and pasted it first. I LOVE your hip pose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good time was had by "All"! Look forward to seeing you both in Columbia! I'll put both pictures on my blog. This way we will both have our hip poses on Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I LOVE YOUR BLOG NAME! How fun :) I live in Florida, and have been trying to make a blog meet up here... sounds like a great time!

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I am always looking for a reason to travel south, a blogger meet up in Florida sounds like a good reason to me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I can't wait for the Columbia blogger meet up either! I met Kathy and Angie in St. Louis at the WBT conference! They are awesome ladies!

    Ginger Snaps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys had fun!!! I am glad I am back too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you gals had a great time!! It sounds you had a blast!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I'm sorry that I couldn't make it! We had friends in from out of town. I hope that I can meet some of you at another time-I'm not that far away!

    ~Julie
    TheHipTeacher

    ReplyDelete

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover