Friday, January 27, 2012

Play Day and a Freebie

I had the pleasure of spending the day with my sweet little twin girls today.  Their sitter was sick and was unable to keep them, so oh darn, I had to stay home and play with them All.Day.Long!  We had the best time playing, eating, and napping.
Kenley Riding her Pony, she fell off her today and it wasn't pretty!


Don't touch my musical walker and no one will get hurt!

Raegan riding her dolphin.  She successfully got off him today!


The only thing I did manage to do today was make some new spelling games.  I created the Long Vowel Racetrack games using the book Words Their Way as my guide.  I created one game board and 3 sheets of words for all 5 vowels.  My kids love these games! I also included the recording sheets and directions.  These games are available at my TpT Store, click here to pick them up.
And now the freebie that you have all been waiting for!  Here is the Long A Racetrack game.
Make sure you pick it up, because it won't be free for long!!!!



OHHHHHHH and don't forget to register for my Soil Giveaway!!!  The deadline is tonight at midnight and I will use the random number generator to pick my winner :)  You WANT to win this one guys!!  Click here to enter


Photobucket

2 comments:

Twins, Teaching and Tacos

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover