So here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
1. I have 13 month old adorable twin girls, Raegan and Kenley
2. I am working on my National Boards Teaching Certification
3. I completed my masters in Elementary Education from Appalachian State in 2008- Go Mountaineers!
4. I have the cutest little Shi'tzu, Polly, who is
5. I have taught 3rd grade for the past 7 years. The only other grade I have taught was 2nd.
6. I love to scrapbook, digital, or using my sweet Cricut.
7. We went to the Sandal's Resort in Jamaica for our honeymoon. Best.Trip.Ever
8. I have been married to my college sweetheart for the past 7 years
9.Shopping is my favorite, especially when I have a coupon for a percentage off!
10. I love spending time with my family.
11. I have worked in the same building for the past 7 years, and have always taught 3rd, but have had 4 different classrooms.
12. I love worshiping God with all the I have and try to live my life that is pleasing to him.
Here are my questions to answer from Kelley:
1. What is your favorite T.V show? I have always loved Grey's, but now I am into PanAm and Revenge (I know thats 3, but oh well!)
2. Do you have any hobbies? Yes I love to craft and scrapbook! Each month several ladies from church get together to do a craft night from 5-midnight. Its Ah-Sum!
3. What was your New Years Resolution? I did the OLW, Organize
4. Are you a dog or cat person? I am a dog person, don't really do well with cats
5. What is one color that describes you? Pink, it is bright and fun which is how I like to see myself.
6. What type of music is playing in your car right now? Christian Contemporary, It always puts me in a better mood!
7. Favorite subject or unit to teach? I LOVE Reading, I come up with fun and creative ways to teach it and love to see it come alive in my students.
8. How many siblings do you have? I have 1 sister who is 7 years younger and we are FINALLY beginning to get along!
9. How did you husband propose to you? Took me to Chili's and asked me there. He had this whole big proposal he was going to do at the bowling alley, but he said he was so nervous that he couldn't wait!
10. What is your favorite drink? One Word: Sun Drop if your not from the south, you won't understand
11. What is your go-to blog or website for teaching? Beth Newingham is my go to site for everything.
12. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? I love Dove Chocolate Caramels, ohh and Lindor Truffles
Here are the people I tagged
1. Amber at Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher
2. Elizabeth at Fun in Room 4B
3. Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade
4.Amanda at One Extra Degree
6. Tara at 4th Grade Frolics
7. Stacy at 2nd Grade Paradise
8. Kelly at Busy in K
9.Elizabeth at Tales of an Elementary Teacher
10. Allyce at Teaching and Life: at the Beach
11. Jen at Teacher's Cauldron
12. Mandy at Mandy's Tips for Teachers
My Questions for Those Tagged
1. Where is one place you would like to travel?
2. What is your favorite thing about teaching?
3. What is one thing about teaching you would change?
4. Do you have any hobbies?
5. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
6. What book have you recently read?
7. Do you have a hobby?
8. What kind of technology do you have in your classroom?
9. If you weren't a teacher, what career would you have?
10. What is your favorite topic/subject to teach?
11. What is your favorite type of candy?
12. What type of music do you enjoy listening to?
I can't wait to learn about my 12 tagged bloggy friends and others as this makes its way around!